Jenny Loynton qualified as a Solicitor in 1988 and now has approximately 30 years post-qualification experience. In 2001 she left a Partnership practice in which there were six branches and 12 Solicitors and started her own law Firm, Loynton and Co Solicitors. In 2009 she incorporated the business and she is now a Director of the Company. In 2017 she was nominated Business Woman of the Year.
Jenny’s areas of expertise cover: –
- Commercial and Residential Conveyancing
- Landlord and Tenant
Jenny is multi-lingual and has a good command and knowledge of the following languages: –
- English Language
- Bahasa Malaysian
- Chinese – both the Hokkien and Cantonese dialects
Thai and Indonesian
Shuang Wang is a member of the British Law Society and Director of Loynton & Co Solicitors Ltd. She is proficient in the following languages: –
Shuang is a Bachelor of Law and Master of International Marketing and her expertise covers the following areas: –
- Commercial and Personal Property Investment
- Real Estate Marketing
- Commercial Retailing
- Issues relating to Structure Planning
- Legal Negotiations and drafting
- Facilitating handover procedures
Shuang has become very popular with a great reputation in the West Midlands area due to her professional and comprehensive legal knowledge.
Sonia Anne Hollingshead
Sonia Hollingshead attended Birmingham University from 1971 to 1975 and attained a Law Degree. Sonia qualified as a Solicitor in 1979 and now has approximately 40 years post-qualification experience. In 2002 she joined Loynton and Co Solicitors and was appointed a Director in 2007.
Sonia’s areas of specialisation are residential and commercial conveyancing. With transactions ranging from low value to several millions, it is estimated her caseload is split into approximately: –
- 40% Sales, Purchases, Transfer of Equity, and Re-Mortgages
- 60% Landlord and Tenant and Commercial Mortgages
Sonia also supervises one of the fee earners who deals with residential conveyancing.
- Freehold and Leasehold Sales and Purchase
- Transfer o Equity
- Purchase of New Build Properties
- Shared Ownership transactions
- Right to Buy
- Lease Extensions